Tuesday 27 October 2009

Still working....

Here's a sample of a floor tile I've created to use in the game. I have to admit, I'm pleased with the way it turned out. Owl has tested it on the Jag and it looks exactly as I had envisioned it would do....sort of like light shining from above and reflecting on the tiles below. To be honest, I think it looks better on the Jag than here. Since I was attempting to create marble, the tile used in the game won't necessarily be this colour or have this many veins. Psssst...I think perhaps the Owl may use a tile similar to this one in the next demo. Oooops, I hope I didn't give away some top secret info. Of course this particular image was made way bigger (for clarity) than what would be used in the game.

Next post will be several graphics of stone wall samples...maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment